There are over 3,00,000 applications available for iPhone 4 and many of them are free. Apart from the most popular ones like facebook and skype, there so many other applications that are used by iPhone users. Lets take a look at five of these applications.
- Dropbox is a free application that allows you to transfer content between your computer and the phone. This application enables you to access files on your computer and download them so that you can view them offline.
- The train lineThis application is very useful for those who travel by train. You can see the time tables and plan your journey accordingly. Though, it doesn't replace National Rail Enquiries but is quite convenient to use.
- KindleFor all you book lovers, Amazon's Kindle is an application that gives you a great reading experience and a huge selection of books to choose from. And that's the reason that despite the arrival of iBooks, this application remains popular.
- Around MeAround Me is an application that helps you to find where you are and locate all the nearby places. This application is particularly useful when you are at new places.
- Dictionary.comThis application helps you improve your vocabulary. The application is really fast and includes audio pronunciation.
Apart from these, there are countless other applications that are available free of cost and enhances you iPhone experience.
Apple is continuously working to make its users satisfied..... surely there is lot more to come !!!